Pregnancy is an exciting journey into the unknown and a highly individual one. We create a setting in which pregnant people and their companions are strengthened in their own power and accompanied and supported according to their needs and wishes. And we do this from the very beginning of the pregnancy.
- Counselling on all examinations offered during pregnancy
- Carrying out the necessary pregnancy check-ups and documenting them in the maternity record
- Counselling for conditions related to pregnancy
- Treatments with acupuncture, homeopathy, aromatherapy and massages
- Nutritional counselling
- Counselling for breech presentations
- Care for high-risk pregnancies in collaboration with doctors and clinics
- Support as individual care or by a team of midwives
- Prenatal classes
Pregnancy check-ups by us midwives mean that we take time for your concerns and questions in a relaxed atmosphere. Waiting times are largely eliminated, as appointments are personalised and flexible. At each appointment, we feel the unborn child and its position in the abdomen in order to feel how your child is feeling and to develop a familiarity between the expectant parent, midwife and child.
We carry out all the check-ups that are necessary to accompany a normal pregnancy and document them in the maternity record (including blood tests and smears). We need the information about the physical and emotional condition and that of the unborn child, its movements and temperament, in order to make the right decisions at the right time. If we notice any abnormalities, we will refer you to the gynaecologist in charge, a specialist or a clinic. We are always at your side to advise and support you.
We provide detailed and competent counselling on all minor and major complaints and uncertainties that may arise during pregnancy and give personalised advice on where to get further help if necessary.
Every pregnant person can contact a midwife directly, without the need for a doctor’s referral. Midwife assistance is regulated by German law and the regular costs are covered by health insurance until the end of the breastfeeding period.